Extra moves

tereseee
tereseee Posts: 10 Level 2
edited August 2023 in Discussions

My fourth message i had 550 golds, i have spent 2500 rs to buy boosters gold, at present I am in level 1361, since I reached 900 level extra moves gone after watching advertisement and extra boosters gone too . 1361- 900 = since 461 levels without extra moves, so frustrating why everytime I have to pay in gold, sukanta replied extra moves are test feature not everyone gets how come my sister, friends are getting not me why i am being forced to buy all the time? Sort this out else tell me how to close account i will tell everyone in my group to close account as you guys are hungry for money, sometimes 10 gold is rs 29 next time 179 rs you give me golds as I have spent a lot and got nothing this test feature add in my account tell your IT guyd

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,712 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting and the feedback. The video ad feature and extra moves as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

Please check this Info for deleted game account Here

• tereseee
    tereseee Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited August 2023

Edited by CM:🤨Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Check our House Rules.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?