Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play candy crush on Facebook. How do I change my picture on the Facebook candy crush game. Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There's no option to connect my Candy Crush Soda Saga to Facebook. How do I do this?
Thanks for the welcome! I am not wanting to change Facebook picture, but the Candy Crush game picture. I play Candy Crush thru Facebook, and I don't want the same picture.
Only on the Candy Crush Game. The picture on Candy Crush is the same as Facebook. I don't want the same picture on both. Thanks!
Hello Angel @angel763 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I need one clarification! Do you want to change your profile picture only in Candy Crush Saga game OR in your Facebook profile?
I don’t think it will be possible to change the pic in a single game! But, on Facebook, you can do that by going to “Facebook profile”.
If you have further questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment 🍫🍫
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Simply log into your own Facebook account please,Click your profile photo at the top right of Facebook. Click on the bottom right of your profile photo. Select a photo or add a frame.
Please note that the changes may take a few hours to be published into your game profile.