Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I do not like the new format. It is too small for me. I will not be playing Candy Crush on my computer any more and I have been playing for years
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Donna @DonnaJean74🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to know that you are not fond of the new format! It is not just you, but many others feel the same way!!
Hopefully, the Candy Studio listens to their players and bring back the landscape/full screen mode!!
If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫