Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
While playing my game I'm not able to get my video ads for extra moves and lives,what is the reason.?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Game reward Add not available in my game
I'm stuck on level 14020 I don't have any gold bars or boosters I need help
Hello @SSH_onehero🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry! Not all players have the facility to watch Ads, because it is a promotional feature, that is sent by the game Studio to various groups of players, for various period of times. Until the tests are done for those groups of players, the feature will not be moved to another group. And, it is not possible to know who are in the test group, as players are selected randomly by a computer system.
So, as players, all we can do is make sure that our game App is up to date, there is enough free space in our device memory and stay active in the game. When our turn comes, we too will receive the Ads👍️
If you have any further questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫