Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I use my Google Play credit to buy boosters?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @khenn🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
In this Community, we can only help with the issues and questions pertaining to the King Saga games.
I would suggest you to contact the Google Support to find out info about Google Play Credit!! I searched and found a link --> https://support.google.com/store/answer/7549796?hl=en
See if that helps!
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫