Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have to s of prizes that I can't access. Prizes I accumulated after joining the gold ticket. How do I see (use) them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you purchased the gold path ticket you should get a claim button on the gold side like the one shown here for the freebie side. Don't ever buy a tier with gold. It's a waste. It's so easy getting up the tiers playing old levels like level 10. At the top you'll get a nice party popper as well if you paid, and you can choose when to use your boosts in Season's Pass. It's the last really good event in the game.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive, please check HERE how to get that refunded or compensated.
The golden Ticket is part of Season's Pass, is that what you mean? The gifts can be earned by working your way up the tiers (this is easy as easy old levels can be replayed any number of times to achieve this) and then collecting when you wish to use them by pressing the claim button inside Season's Pass.
Thank you so much!
Oh, that's great. Thank you for the info! I now know where I went wrong. I claimed them each time they became available to me thinking I was adding them to my account. Apparently I used them up without realizing. Oops!