Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What's the secret to pass it? I have been stuck there for quite a while now. I use my power ups when I get them. I can't afford to buy them when you affer to buy them. Can you off me any tips to pass this level???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there. Does it look like this video? I guess there is no special secret here, but once you break into the blockers you can use the wrapped and striped candies that drop to create combos. As seen in the video a striped/wrapped combo is really effective here.With boards like this, given there are so few moves and so few opening choices, you will pass when the game allows you to pass by giving you a lucky opening.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot level 2024 ?