Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can't I connect to the app store for extra moves by candy crush
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
You will find complete information HERE
If you still aren't able to make any new purchase in the game, please contact Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can take a closer look at it. Remember to choose "Purchases & Gold Bars" as the subtopic!
I am having the same problem. I am playing with my Fire HD 8 (8th generation)
Hello Carter @Carter09Cade🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are not able to connect to the store in your game!
You will have to contact the King Player Support team to help you out. If you can tell me which device you are using, I can give you proper directions to reach them.
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫