Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I accidentally signed into my wife’s account and lost my progress. Can I retrieve it?! Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Scott @Scotty641701🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!
Did you log back into your own account? Still you are finding yourself at level 1?
If so, please try this and see if you will get your level progress back --> Log out from your account -- Close the App -- Clear cache in the "Storage" (varies depending on the device we are using) -- Turn off your device -- wait for few minutes -- Restart your device -- Reopen the App and log back into the game and see if your progress is back.
NOTE: You will have to delete the "Cache", but not "Data".
If this doesn't work, you will have to contact the King Player Support team.
Please post back and let me know and I will give you further steps to contact the Support team.
Hope everything goes alright and you will get your level progress back 🍫🍫