Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Has anyone ever experienced when they want you to purchase one of the packages that you can’t win a level? When you are playing you set up candy’s to make the strips one are the bombs and they just disappear.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @1963977sassy🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I do not spend real money in the game(s), except for the Gold Bars I have acquired in the events. Hence, I am not sure about the issue you have experienced!! To be honest, I have never paid much attention to it😅
Let me call some players who might have experienced it and can share their 2 cents😉
@christinewupp , @cookiemae , @MannyFae
If you need to reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫