Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I join a team so I can play contests?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Alas, this competition is already in progress and you can no longer join at this stage. Look out for new competitions in the future though. There will be more.
How can I join a team for help me to help on get new life. Also to win the challenge to earn the gift and increased level
The contests on the community page say you have to be part of a team to play! Either Team Olivia or Misty I think? Spot the Differences game contest? Hope this helps.
Hello @mamatuck🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to say that I did not understand your question!!
Which game are you playing? And, what contests would you like to join? If you can give me more details, I will try to assist you better.
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫