Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i made my friend send me lives and I am seeing nowhere that I received them. They tried sending 3 different times and I haven’t gotten any. Anyone know why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am using an iPhone 11 Pro Max and I am connected to my Facebook account.
version 1.258.0.3
thank you!
Hello @gstrumolo98🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with lives in your game!
I am seeing few more complaints about sending and receiving lives! I will report to our Candy Community In-charge about it and see what they will say.
Can you please tell m e which device are you using? And, are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account? Can you check which version you have right now in your App Store / Google Play Store and let me know?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫