Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I found another bug, this is the worst for me
I have 0 moves left, bottom right, I had a combination, but it didn't work and it remained to remove 1 jelly, a very bad bug
Yes I'm from Russia
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there. Your screenshot proves it, yes you should have passed this level and were not granted the pass. So annoying! You are not the first person this has happened to, there have been other posts here like this, in fact it also happened to me once. You might want to contact Support via email (best done via the App, use the ? option then click through the suggestions until you get the "contact us" option displayed and use this) and then, when you receive the first automated email reply to this with your screenshot. They won't be able to give you a pass or bring a lost win streak back but they may give you some boosters or small token of gold to compensate, since you do have proof that you were cheated out of this level.