How did I lose all my points?

Options
Kathy_Melanson
Kathy_Melanson Posts: 4 Newbie

The Sam's sweet streak game, I was in first by 700 points the other day, next day I go to play Candy Crush, and the section for the Sam's sweet streak had me in 12th place. The peson who won (mary) won with the amount of points i had 2 days ago. What happened?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello Kathy @Kathy_Melanson🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with the Sam's Streak event!!

Unfortunately, the Community Team won't have resources to check your account see what happened! But, the Player Support team might!! So, please contact the King Player Support team and send a complaint.

If you can tell me which device you are using, I will be able to give you proper steps to send the complaint. To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

• Kathy_Melanson
    Kathy_Melanson Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi, it a laptop, thank you.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again Kathy @Kathy_Melanson🙋‍♀️

To contact the King Player Support Team, please follow below steps...

1. Click on this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
    2. Fill up the form by entering all the details;
    3. At "Choose A Game" area -- select Candy Crush Saga;
    4. At "Choose A Topic" area -- select Events or Features Issue;
    5. At "Choose a Sub-topic" area -- select I have a bug with an Event or feature;
    6. Then, at "Tell us what you need" area -- Explain about the issue and submit the form.

Once you send the form, you will receive an automated email as an acknowledgement. Please wait for 3 to 5 days for an actual agent to reach out to you. If you did not hear from anybody even after 5 days, send a reply to that automated email and tell them that you are still waiting for help.

This is the procedure to contact the Player Support while playing on a laptop/computer.

NOTE: Please do not send multiple complaints as it will confuses their system and it will only delays the assistance.

Hope this is clear and let me know if you need further assistance or have more questions! Just like before, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining us and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?