Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 4726vdoesnt reload the licorice after I get rid of the initial load. I can't move forward to the next level until I remove the remaining 14 licorice which won't reload
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ah, judging from the video posted you must have destroyed the magic mixer. You mustn't. It creates the liquorice! You do not follow the suggested moves!!!!
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting . Is level 4726 look like this ? Don't destroy the Magic Mixer too quickly until the Licorice target order is reached.