Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My candy crush is not working properly.its not showing purchases. My rewards all these can you please help me to come out of this I tried update option restart option
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’ve just won a lollipop in the daily wheel and it hasn’t shown up on my game , again. This happens a lot, why? I’ve done all the things suggested. Also “ win the next game to get 25 gold bars” I’ve done that twice now , on my previous set of games and I won the game on my current set of games. No gold bars have appeared!! It’s not good enough , any suggestions please?