Refund / used gold I didn't use

jaymill609
jaymill609 Posts: 1 Newbie

I work nights at ups I was playing the game to pass time I left my phone open and in the fork lift cup holder today I go on to play and I noticed I hade 500 gold I didn't mean to purchase and their is only 453 on their and hadn't played it since last night I put a refund to Google play and took my carf off because it shouldn't have gobe threw that easy and 58 dollars is a lot to have taken out and spent that i didn't want to spend I still want to know how 47 gold didn't go threw or got spent if I didn't play with any and now that ita showing that i only have 453 will they still refund me or give me a problem

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,936 Candy Moderator

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!.King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!

For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,598 Legend

Hi there. How much gold you had in your cart should not matter to Google. They should refund you for a purchase you did not make. If you think someone else made this purchase while you phone was open, firstly take care in future. Secondly, is there no safeguard on your phone if you make a purchase using Google play? I play Apple and it won't let me purchase anything without inputting my apple id password! Thirdly, I do hope Google will refund you. It isn't really anything to do with King here. It will have to be Google, they should refund you for fraudulent purchases, I hope they will.

As for the 47 gold, maybe when you left your phone open the person who accessed it played a round and spent it in the game on something. I wouldn't concern myself about that.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?