Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
played it 3K times, level design doesn’t meet with move numbers, Need help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I get bored from the game
pay/cheat, i will not pay sure 😆
You seem to have missed the thread over in Discussions, there is one for these levels and I have posted on your behalf. This level has been made impossible since I played it two weeks ago. I think I used several UFOs then. It isn't possible to play without boosters any more and quite clearly the level designers have decided to kick out any player who doesn't cheat or pay. No more "lucky boards" if you keep trying long enough. Just doesn't seem to happen any more.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.