Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi. From Level 10590 if I run out of moves,I get the option to watch ads but when I do the screen blanks,it's happened on the last 3 levels,I done any amount of resets,but still no joy
Regards
Paul
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi. Resetting and logging out of the game has not fixed my issue. Screenshot may explain better
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. this issues has been reported in a mean time please force close the Apps and Log in again, for more info Here