Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Did they wrapped and striped combo change? I’m only getting horizontal.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for listening to player feedback!!! I have just noted the combo goes first down then horizontal again as from this morning. Thank you for changing it back, it is so much better and clearing for everyone to see the effect. 😊 I hope all players have this and not just me.
I don’t believe it. Whether it’s faster than the eye can see or not, I can clearly see that after the so-called burst, things that should have been wiped out, weren’t. This is an awful change. Whether you’re saying it works or not, I’m sure people would prefer to be able to see it. I say go back to the old way. I don’t trust that it’s working and you can’t convince me otherwise because I have experienced it multiple times and it is not working in both directions. Stupid change.
The graphics were changed and quite a few players can now only see a horizontal stripe. That is because both horizontal and vertical happen simultaneously and more quickly than the eye can see. On level 19 you can verify that the effect has not changed.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check this for more info here