Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Twice now m level has dropped below the 25 or more for the daily. Even though sometimes I play 2 times a day. Please fix it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there. I am sorry but your post is not quite clear. Perhaps you could clarify. below 25 what? What is it exactly that you do 2 times per day? I don't understand what the problem is.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the reporting . in a meantime Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.