Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a new iPad and have transferred all my stuff from my old one but my candy crush game has gone back to level 1 where as my old iPad I am on level 800 how can I get my new ipad to be the same level as my old one ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @t22brd🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that the game is not synced on both your devices!!
First and foremost, did you make sure that you have logged in with the same account details you used on your old device? Does your account name shows same on both devices?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more info