LEVEL 10565 SOLVED. SORT OF.

Cecelia58
Cecelia58 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited August 2023 in Discussions

I finally uninstalled my CCSaga game from my phone & went to the app store & downloaded the presumed LATEST iteration.

Installed it AND DON'T FORGET TO SIGN IN USING FB OR EMAIL (however you had it identified) TO IMPORT YOUR HISTORY. OTHERWISE YOU START AT LEVEL 1.

It also appears the "Championship" feature (where you get 45 widgets when you beat the other (pseudo?) players. Probably someone decided that feature was way too time consuming.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,840 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi and welcome my friend

Sorry to hear you are having this problem I will move you over to CCsaga where your moderators can help you better 💓

@bearwithme @PummyRaj @kiara_wael

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,367 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2023

Hi @Cecelia58 and a very warm welcome to our friendly community. Did you uninstall the game because you were having issues with level 10565? Was it stuck in a loop or unresponsive? It sounds like installing the latest version has helped. Signing in with either FB, or your King account (or even Apple if you have an iPhone) will restore you to your current level and should restore any boosters/gold bars that you purchased since that information is kept on the studio servers. However any boosters/gold bars you won and have been saving (as well as lives) are kept locally on your device and you will lose that information when you deinstall your game.

When transferring to a new device - the same thing can happen, however I play on Apple devices (iPhone, mini iPad and iPad) and have successfully kept all my info when transferring to a new device, by making sure I backed-up my old device to the iCloud before I transferred that information to the new device.

I know there are other cloud storage systems out there and possibly you could get the same benefit from using them (this is just conjecture since I am only using Apple devices).

So I just replayed the level - quite often I automatically start with boosters and in this case I started with a CB - which was a mistake. I noticed you needed 6 chocolates to unlock the exit for the right hand side dragon, well I used the CB on a yellow and it destroyed one of the keys - so then no more chocolate would form for me so I automatically lost the level.

So once the chocolate grows it will absorb the keys and leave the right side dragon ready to drop once you destroy the chocolate. The trick is to get the board cleared enough to clear the stripe dispenser on the bottom left and hit the stripe so it will hit the stripe dispenser under the column on the left hand side, once you do, then both dragons will exit the board. Hopefully as you have been working on getting to the stripe dispenser you have also been clearing the caramel wafers. There are exactly the amount you need on the board. If you have a checkmark booster, you may want to use it because it will create a few of the wafers that might be in easier to reach areas so you can get the number needed.

Anyway - if you need any more help - please answer in the comments below.

Once again, welcome to the community!

😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?