I have a new phone

Options
dendjef
dendjef Posts: 4 Newbie
edited August 2023 in Support

Now it’s to late of course Everything is switched but you could give me back my gold and lives of course

Answers

• AsMina_Shrestha
    AsMina_Shrestha Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Did you not connect that id with your Gmail account?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,094 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @dendjef and welcome to our friendly community. I am sorry you lost those saved lives and gold bars. I know it is too late now (since you already transferred to your new device) but for future reference:

Signing in with either FB, or your King account (or even Apple if you have an iPhone) will restore you to your current level and should restore any boosters/gold bars that you purchased since that information is kept on the studio servers. However any boosters/gold bars you won and have been saving (as well as lives) are kept locally on your device and you will lose that information when you transfer to a new device or deinstall/reinstall your game.

Since you have an iPhone, I have successfully kept all my info when transferring to a new device, by making sure I backed-up my old device to the iCloud before I transferred that information to the new device.

If you still have your old device and a back-up in the cloud prior to transferring to your new device, you could potentially transfer that info to your new device by using the iCloud from a previous back-up.

Unfortunately the studio doesn't have the information of the lives you may have saved and/or any booster/gold bars you may have saved (and that weren't purchased) so they cannot restore that for you.

That is why we always advise players to use the boosters/gold bars when you need them and not save too many so if you have to de-install you game for some reason or transfer to a new device, you won't lose them (or so many of them).

However as I mentioned above - I have been successful transferring all my saved lives/boosters/gold bars to a new Apple device, by using the iCloud as a back-up and transfer vehicle to the new device.

😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?