Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used to receive many lives from friends - i haven’t had any for weeks now - I am continually sending but receive none - v sad.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
play on iPhone or iPad
think I play via Facebook
am on leveL 13254
Hello @Altymomma🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving lives from your friends!!
Are you playing on a mobile device or a computer? Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account? Which level are you in the game?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon 🍫🍫