Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Again I can't watch adds I do everything and turn off phone but still no working
Please help thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lukenda🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I saw your previous question that was posted last week!!
Are you still having the "Black Screen" issue or is that you are not able to watch any Advertisements at all?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫