Lives and profile pic

805473 Posts: 1 Newbie

I changed phones and now I have lost my lives that were sent to me that I had not used yet and my picture is gone from my profile and I don’t know how to get that stuff back

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,208 Candy Moderator

Hello @805473🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

First of all, Congratulations on new phone🤩

Secondly, if you have not deleted the game on your old phone, you will find all the lives and boosters intact on your old phone.

You did not find the Lives (and boosters) on your new phone because, both these are stored on our device's local memory; whereas the Gold Bars and level progress are saved to the game. Because of that, when we transfer the game, only Gold bars and level progress are transferred.

But, you can build up the boosters in no time with the help of Daily spin, booster wheel, Sweet Cinema, etc.,

About the Profile picture, what picture do you see right now? Did you try to log out - close the App - turn off your device for few minutes - then turn it back on - open the App and log back in? If not, please try those steps and see if you get your profile picture back.

Please post back and let me know how it goes. You can reply by simply typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?