Hello candy ❤️🫶

alaa_asfour
alaa_asfour Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello, why do you give us only 20 souls per day, and this is not enough to play? Please increase or cancel this feature.

Note .👇

I have been playing Candy for 11 years, and I love it so much, and I do not play anything else

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,208 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @alaa_asfour🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Many players are very unhappy with this change about the lives!! Unfortunately, we do not have any update about it and we do not know if they will change it back for us to use as many lives as we can per day!!

But, I am sure that the Candy Studio is receiving all our feedback through our Community In-charge!! Hope the Candy Studio listens to their players and changes it back🤞

If you have anything else to share, please post your comment in the blank box given below.

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the week ahead🍫🍫

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,208 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @alaa_asfour🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Many players are very unhappy with this change about the lives!! Unfortunately, we do not have any update about it and we do not know if they will change it back for us to use as many lives as we can per day!!

But, I am sure that the Candy Studio is receiving all our feedback through our Community In-charge!! Hope the Candy Studio listens to their players and changes it back🤞

If you have anything else to share, please post your comment in the blank box given below.

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the week ahead🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?