Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, why do you give us only 20 souls per day, and this is not enough to play? Please increase or cancel this feature.
Note .๐
I have been playing Candy for 11 years, and I love it so much, and I do not play anything else
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @alaa_asfour๐ค Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Many players are very unhappy with this change about the lives!! Unfortunately, we do not have any update about it and we do not know if they will change it back for us to use as many lives as we can per day!!
But, I am sure that the Candy Studio is receiving all our feedback through our Community In-charge!! Hope the Candy Studio listens to their players and changes it back๐ค
If you have anything else to share, please post your comment in the blank box given below.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the week ahead๐ซ๐ซ