Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot connect. It’s been over 2 weeks. I get message that says
”Connection issue
Please restart or try again later. Please do not reinstall the game.”
Any suggestions on how I can fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @toastmsd🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having a connection issue in your game!
Few details please... which device are you using to play the game -- Android device, Apple device or App version game on a computer?
Are you receiving this message when you try to log-in into the game; or trying to make a purchase; or collecting prizes from an event? Do you have a screenshot of that message pop-up to share with me?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the blank comment box.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫