RE: Boosters

Echo_Bravo
Echo_Bravo Posts: 1 Newbie

My Candy Crush hang up on my phone and then I reinstall it, I lost all my boosters worth +/- 50 each. My question, is there any solution to recover it?

Thanks for your help.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,208 Candy Moderator

Hello @Echo_Bravo 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have reinstalled your game App due to a "freezing" issue!!

1) Unfortunately, if the boosters earned through Daily Boosters, and/or winning events, they will not be reimbursed! But, you have purchased them with the real money, the Player Support team will be able to help you with that.

2) Secondly, we do not have to reinstall the game Apps when a freezing occurs!! We just have to exit from the App and turn off our device - wait for few minutes and can open the App again!

The freezing might have been caused by various reasons... beginning with low storage on your device to a glitch in the game itself!! Since you have joined our Community now, please check here first to see if there are issues reported! And, if there are no issues, please post a question (just like you did now) and ask why you might be experiencing the issue! You might receive very useful answers with which, you do not have to reinstall your game!!

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance. You can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?