Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep up with my progress by connecting to Facebook. I just registered my Crush acct with my yahoo email which is different. How do I merge?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @VeroMiami 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King community!
You will have to contact King’s Player Support to help you with that.
Please give me few minutes and I will get back to you with proper instructions on how to contact them👍
If you have more questions in the meantime, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Talk to you soon 🍫🍫