๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

How to reset my password from other email

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,208 Candy Moderator
    Answer โœ“

Hello @moonmai1998 ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to say that I did not understand your question!! Can you please a bit more and provide more details about the issue you are experiencing?

To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer โœ“

Hello @moonmai1998 ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to say that I did not understand your question!! Can you please a bit more and provide more details about the issue you are experiencing?

To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

• PummyRaj

Oh!! @moonmai1998 ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

The screenshot you have provided contains your email address and your photo! This forum is a public website and anybody can have access to the information that is posted here!! Hence to be safe, I would request you to โ€œblockโ€ your email address and face part of your picture.

You can do this by โ€œeditingโ€ your question. You should see 3 dots at the top right corner of the question โ€”> click on them and you will see โ€œeditโ€ โ€”> select that and click on it โ€”> you will have access to change and add to your question โ€”> Now, if you hover the cursor on to the image, you will see an option to delete it โ€”> either you can remove the screenshot or add anther one after blocking the email address, etc., OR you can completely remove the screenshot and do not need to add anything!

Please let me know if you need any assistance with this ๐Ÿซ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?