Candy crush won’t connect to Facebook on iPhone

mes1
mes1 Posts: 8 Level 2

I posted a few days ago that despite having internet candy crush says no internet even if I delete my candy crush app and try connecting through fb.

on reinstalling app , I can’t log in so obviously my score is reset to 0, but if I turn airplane mode on for 10 seconds then back off it will let me connect candy crush to fb thus retrieving my score and I can see my fb profile picture on candy crush but it won’t give me bonuses or save my score, I have tried everything I can even deleting both fb app and candy crush , deleting cache, restarting phone, what I have found strange is in app storage it says candy crush last viewed tomorrow ???

thanks

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,214 Candy Moderator

Hello @mes1 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am so sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing with your game 🙁

King’s Player Support team might be able to help you with this issue and also look at the weird glitch with “Airplane mode” as well as the App saying it was viewed “tomorrow” 😂 (Sorry for the emoji! It was funny to hear about the glitches the Apps produce)!!

Since you are on iPhone, let me tag my friend and co-Mod @bearwithme , who uses iPhone as well! If their tips do not work out, we will send you to Player Support team.

If you need to reply in the meantime, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Please give us a bit to come back 🍫🍫

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,367 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2023

Hi @mes1 - welcome to our friendly community! I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. In the past their have been glitches with FB and problems connecting however you are the first player I am hearing this from right now and if it was an overall issue, we would see posts from quite a few players.

My best advice is to also connect your game to either a King account or thru Apple. That way you have a back-up way to connect to the game. I have had to do this with a different game I played - when I couldn’t connect thru FB so I added a connection with my Apple ID. (However it appears if you connect your game via Apple ID - it will create a separate account and can't be linked to FB/King accounts).

For King games I have a King ID and it is linked with my FB, so if I log out of FB (or in this case you aren’t connected to FB) it automatically connects me to the game with my King ID and all my info is saved and I can continue playing from where I left off.

Maybe using the airplane mode trick you can create a king ID and then link it to the FB account. You can find out more about creating a King account HERE.

Also here is how you can link the two accounts:

How can I sync my Facebook and King accounts?

Are you connected to your game both in Facebook and with a King account? Want to sync the two? No problem! Here's how:

• Go to this page: https://king.com/games 
    • In the top-right corner, click "Log in" (If you are already logged in, it will say "Settings", in which case skip the next two steps)
    • In the top-right corner, click "Settings"
    • Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync"
    • Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

Good luck!

• mes1

Hi

thanks for the repliés

i have just reinstalled candy crush , it won’t let me connect to fb, Apple or king, it just doesn’t see internet

i have deleted app quite a few time and when deleted I have tried connecting directly via Facebook using safari and even though fb works on safari as soon as I press play game for candy crush it says no internet , it just won’t let me connect, since I have only just reinstalled app my app storage is still saying last played tomorrow and my score is back to zero ( forgot to add contacted help centre and all I got was an automated email with suggestions that I already tried)

thanks

• mes1

Hi

I am still having internet connection issues candy crush won’t let me connect via FB, Apple or King, I have tried everything, my latest attempt was delete my FB app , install Google Chrome, access candy crush via FB that way, it worked BRIEFLY.

Everytime I message tech support all I get is the same automated message ☹️ tried everything, nothing works

Using IPhone IOS 16.6

my level is 12698 candy crush saga

thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?