Hi my favorite CANDY CRUSH SAGA CREATORS, I know you have to be getting tired and bored with my messages ,And I also figured why I am bugging you again ,, I am very sorry for sending another message but as you can see from my account that yes I'm stuck on level 1904 ,I have been put out of the race because I can't get through this very hard level. I ended up going to U_TUBE to see if there was the best way to get through this level. I came across a ton of video hackers people are using to get unlimited lives,boosters and gold bars , I was tempted to try em but I know this is cheating and decided to message you all to see if maybe you can give me some tips on how to get through this level, I hope you can help me out with this issue please, Thank you again