Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve played for years and I’m somehow at a low level now.. I can see levels that are open that I’ve passed but it still takes me to a low level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @rterron🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
The Candy Studio has made a change recently, which allows us to stay at the last level we have played before closing the App. May be that's why, you are being brought back to that lower level??
I don't think you have lost progress because, I see stars on your levels on the map screen.
Have you clicked on your profile icon and see if it takes you to your current level? If so, I would suggest you to play one of your latest level - say 10,000!! Then, close the App and reopen it after few minutes. See if you stay at level 10,000 or brings you back to 1896 again🤔
Let me know how it goes! Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫