What's going on

Panades
Panades Posts: 3 Newbie
Some time ago the Candy Crush Saga game gave me help, movements and gold bars just by seeing some ads, now the game doesn't give me anything. Because?
The game is getting boring and it doesn't appeal to me anymore, I'm about to uninstall the candy.
Thank you for your time

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi @Panades 😊I now understand a bit from your statement.

We are very sorry that you are missing the ad video feature. Actually this feature is controlled by test group which is fully automatic so manual control is not possible in such cases.Moreover this type of feature is not permanent i.e. you can miss the feature anytime and get back the feature again after a certain period of time.Always keep the game app updated and keep playing the game, hope you get your favorite feature back soon.

If you have any other questions let us know and we will try to help you with the correct information.

Thank you.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,208 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Panades🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!

First of all, Thank you for coming back and posting your question in English for us to able to help you😍

Secondly, about the missing Ads in your game --> The Ads are still under testing, and hence, not all players have that feature.

When a feature is in testing, it will be moved around between players! The Candy Studio will send the feature to few different groups of players at few periods of time. Once that time is over, the feature will be moved to different groups. Some players will be lucky and they will be moved to another group where they can test less number of Ads or more frequent Ads.

Unfortunately, nobody has any control over who gets the Ads and how long will they last, because it is organized by computer system.

So, as players, all we can do is - to keep our game updated with the latest version, keep enough storage space on our device (minimum 2 GB is recommended), and stay active in the game. If you stop playing the game, the system will show you as "inactive"! With which, you will lose the chance to be in the test group again!!

To be active, you do not have to play the latest levels I think!! Try to fulfill the Chocolate Box tasks (if you can), and play some old levels every day, and keep collecting the daily booster, etc.,

If you have further questions or need clarification, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas

Welcome to the King Community.

I don't understand your problem exactly so can you tell me a little more about your problem so that I can help you with the right information?

Also can you show me a screenshot of the problem?

Or are you missing ad videos?

We look forward to your reply and have a nice day.

Thank you.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓

Hi @Panades 😊I now understand a bit from your statement.

We are very sorry that you are missing the ad video feature. Actually this feature is controlled by test group which is fully automatic so manual control is not possible in such cases.Moreover this type of feature is not permanent i.e. you can miss the feature anytime and get back the feature again after a certain period of time.Always keep the game app updated and keep playing the game, hope you get your favorite feature back soon.

If you have any other questions let us know and we will try to help you with the correct information.

Thank you.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,208 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Panades🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!

First of all, Thank you for coming back and posting your question in English for us to able to help you😍

Secondly, about the missing Ads in your game --> The Ads are still under testing, and hence, not all players have that feature.

When a feature is in testing, it will be moved around between players! The Candy Studio will send the feature to few different groups of players at few periods of time. Once that time is over, the feature will be moved to different groups. Some players will be lucky and they will be moved to another group where they can test less number of Ads or more frequent Ads.

Unfortunately, nobody has any control over who gets the Ads and how long will they last, because it is organized by computer system.

So, as players, all we can do is - to keep our game updated with the latest version, keep enough storage space on our device (minimum 2 GB is recommended), and stay active in the game. If you stop playing the game, the system will show you as "inactive"! With which, you will lose the chance to be in the test group again!!

To be active, you do not have to play the latest levels I think!! Try to fulfill the Chocolate Box tasks (if you can), and play some old levels every day, and keep collecting the daily booster, etc.,

If you have further questions or need clarification, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

• Panades
    Panades Posts: 3 Newbie

I'm already at level 14239, I've been playing since the beginning, and the game has helped me in very difficult times of my health. It has helped me disconnect from my problems and I am very grateful.
    That's why it hurts me to stop playing, but if I no longer have help, it will be difficult for me to play again.
    Thank you so much.

• Sukanta_Biswas

Thank you very much for your feedback and I will specially pass on your feedback to my team🥰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?