Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was second in semi finals but it said I am not qualified. I thought 3 participants can get to the final. Could you please check.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You should be qualified for the final. Play a level and see if you have the countdown clock to the final in your event. The message about not being qualified was sent out in error to a number of players. If you have this screen, you can play the final. But you might have to play a level before it appears.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page There was a discussion about the Summer Game Here