Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This seems to happen to others, too. Scam’s Streak? I expect to get the things I rightfully won. I spend money on this game and I have been cheated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for letting me know they are still doing this. No more $$ from me either.
This is exactly what happened to me this morning. I was way ahead with five times as many points as the next player. Logged in this morning and the event has just disappeared. As you can see from the above so-called answer from a moderator, King don't give a damn about it. Don't ever spend money on this game. Ever.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , The features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date