Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My screen does not expand to full screen. It is mini. Nothing was adjusted on my end.
Was something changed within the game? Is there something you can do in the settings?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This makes no sense. It was not bothering anything by having it in landscape form. There is no way this game can be played in portrait on a windows laptop. I would like to be compensated for the money I paid for lives and boosters since I will no longer be enjoying the benefits of the game. I am not going to play the game via my phone. My eyes are bad enough. So who do I contact to make this happen?
Thank you in advance.
Vondalyn
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the feedback. Recently a changed was made in the game to only let players play in Portrait mode (this is how the game would look like when playing on a phone). This change is also effective on Windows. Currently there’s no plans on changing this back, but please leave your feedback on the change in this discussion.
You can also find more information about the change here