Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What is really going on with Candy Crush Saga ?
I play daily 2-3 hours daily, now I am playing, it will not let me buy lollipop from the store, so I am up to my wots end with candy crush. I have sost lost my 300 bars and I will be through with Candy Crush. I have been on 4829 and nothing will move. Very frustrated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there. I am really sorry you got stuck on level 4829 and wasted all your boosters and gold. If this happens again, please check with us in the community sooner or check out on YouTube. The video here shows how the level can be passed quite easily and I am afraid it is BECAUSE you played boosters that you failed here. Some levels are made to be played without boosters.
Hi I will move you over to CCsaga my friend were your moderators can help you better 💓
@bearwithme @PummyRaj @kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas