Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve been stuck on this level for days. I have no boosters left. Help please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
They are all like that from here on. You might just have to take a break or quit the game. I don't think these levels are playable if you have run out of gold and boosters. Don't spend any real money on it. You'll only get stuck two again two or three levels further on.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I need several time and use booster to complete this level. Please give your feedback here