Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have played Candy Crush for the last 13 years. And
I am one of the finalists in this week's Summer Cup200 Goldbarr event, this option is not shown in my app.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Some times Shown the Final results Some time Not Showing Final Game progress. Now I am 1200000 Blue Balls ,in 1st place
This happened to me too. I'd suggest you use the time you have gained by losing access to the competition to do some fun things and enjoy life. I'm actually quite glad the game kicked me out of it. You'd have to crush all weekend to stand any chance of winning any gold anyway.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , This issues has been reported , For more info and feedback please check this page