Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My daily treat machine and booster wheel are constantly giving me coconut wheels, I currently have 101 of them! I can’t use them for every level and don’t understand why I keep getting them, is there anything I can do to stop this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Don't do any of those things, it's just silly and pointless. It's an automated advice they always give if they don't know how to fix something.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This issues has been reported in a meantime Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
Hi and welcome to the community. I am afraid there is no way to choose what you get and it may be deliberate that they keep giving these out instead of something useful. Have you noticed how there are fewer and fewer opportunities to get any free boosters in the game now? They want players to spend their gold on boosters and then spend real money on gold. Don't fall for that one!