Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m having issues with the summer games banner while on iPhone. When trying to click on season pass or booster wheel, it’s clicking fhe banner and just brings up the leaderboard.
cannot go landscape mode to correct either.
why??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , This issues has been reported to the game team !
This has been reported by other players. I heard that if you try click at bottom right of wheel it might help. I think Season's pass should be accessible from your main game screen instead, on the left. Mine is.