Is this game can earn money

BatoHafidah
BatoHafidah Posts: 1 Newbie

Is this game can earn money

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,964 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

While Candy Crush Saga is a fun game, it's designed primarily for entertainment, and it's not a direct source of income.

• Espiralado
    Espiralado Posts: 131 Level 3

Hello, welcome to the CCS community... it may be a little long what I wrote but I hope it gives you a broader view

There is not really a direct way to earn money with this game, unless there is an event that makes this available as a prize (as was candy crusg all stars, already finished), now indirect ways exist not only for this one but also for several other games, for example ⚠️(just an example, do not do this if the game rules do not allow it)⚠️ if you are a very skilled player who have completed many levels or earned a lot of gold (or something else very valuable) and you know people who really like this game and are willing to pay to be more advanced you might be able to sell your account for these people (first of all make sure that everything happens within the legal parameters and that no one is harmed and that such transaction does not infringe any law or rule of your country or the game), THIS WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE TO EXAMPLE THAT THERE ARE INDIRECT WAYS THAT MAYBE CAN BE CARRIED OUT IF ANYONE WANTS TO WIN SOMETHING WITH A GAME, PLEASE NOTE THAT NOT ALL GAMES ACCEPT OR WELCOME THIS TYPE OF TRANSACTION AND MAY HAVE RULES THAT PROHIBIT OR ALLOW THIS TYPE OF TRANSFER OR BEING NEUTRAL ON THE ISSUE...

THERE ARE LESS RADICAL INDIRECT WAYS TO WIN SOMETHING OF REAL VALUE WITH GAMES AND I WILL MENTION A FEW OPPORTUNITIES THAT I HAVE OBSERVED THAT EXIST HERE AT CANDY CRUSH

Here in the community every now and then there are tournaments with very precious REAL prizes

(see this one for example that took place this month and that I was silly and ended up not participating):

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/412904/%EF%B8%8F-ended-summer-poetry-contest-win-an-exclusive-candy-crush-summer-towel-%EF%B8%8F#latest

As you can see the prize of this tournament was something physical and real instead of something inside the game...

If you're active here in the community and also in the game, you might be able to win things like these and I really hope there are more tournaments like this aiming for physical and cash prizes...

But above all, remember to respect the rules and understand that if you manage to earn money or whatever it is in indirect ways, try to understand that it was just extra money as a result of your good performance and don't keep thinking that you will make a living out of it (there are fewer who get a job at King)...

Here in the community there are also levels (check out the tutorial on how to grow in the community) and there are prizes for those who contribute a lot (but of course, in several cases they are gifts and there is no obligation to reward someone), that is, don't get frustrated thinking that someone owes you something, unless it is explicitly written that you deserve such a thing for having completed some task that had such a thing as a reward or something like that, and look for opportunities that can generate some gain that you consider important...

finally that's what I want to leave, are there ways to win real prizes in this game? There are... now a question of value there will vary from person to person; earn money? Humm... directly until exist challenges where the winners earn money but they occur from time to time, seem to be very sporadic from what I've seen so far (I'm new to the community I have 2 months of activity if I'm not mistaken), usually there should be more challenges with other types of real prizes like towels in the case of this quote from the poetry or... some other things that I can't say because I haven't seen them yet, what can i speculate? shirts? perfume with a specific scent? stickers? ring? hat? backpack? pot? any other accessory? I can't say with conviction, but I strongly recommend that you look at the contests section and try to find the contests that have already ended to see what each winner has won, I personally started playing this game just because I like puzzles and I know that playing it helps to develop reasoning, strategy, logic and etc... besides passing the time, I never imagined that there was a community or even a tournament with prizes on real life out of the game, or a tournament like the All stars that made the winner rich, after starting to play I discovered all this and of course it's great to be able to play a game you like and also have the chance to win gifts for it, the more people there are playing and more community engagement I believe the more frequently they will occur, (since for tournaments to take place with real prizes, it is necessary that such tournaments generate engagement and profit for the company that organizes them first, I know a lot of people who manage to make money indirectly with games but it is necessary to remember to check that the most varied forms that can be seen do not infringe the rules of such a game...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?