Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In this level i needed one more dinozaur to drop i used all of my file bqrs and none dropped and i Lost my progress of 250 gold bars. I have no ideea why IT didnt drop in so long all most half of the level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did all of the above but the main issue stil remains that I Lost my own gold bars and my progress of 250gold bars
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The issue is being investigated but what you can do for now is replay the level. Force close the Apps and Log in again . for more info Here