Support Contact

kmanos22
kmanos22 Posts: 2 Newbie

This is my last try trying to get a hold of support. I’ve emailed over and over again with nothing but an automated response. My list of issues are adding up and quick! With the amount of money spent in this game it’s ridiculous that you can’t get a hold of anyone. After over a decade of playing and hundreds and hundreds of dollars spent I’m really ready to let this game go. ☹️

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,957 Candy Moderator

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting and sorry for the inconvenience . Been a few problems with the confirmation email last couple of days. believe this is being looked into as few people reporting no confirmation email after also checking spam folder.

This can be a temporary problem.hopefully you should get this a little later

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,957 Candy Moderator

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting and sorry for the inconvenience . Been a few problems with the confirmation email last couple of days. believe this is being looked into as few people reporting no confirmation email after also checking spam folder.

This can be a temporary problem.hopefully you should get this a little later

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager
    edited August 2023

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been receiving support! I had passed on your feedback and they have asked if you could please contact them again via the game app to be able ti help you.

Visit this post HERE on how to contact support via the game app. Remember to choose the correct topic of the issue you are having and they should be able to get back to you 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?