๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ Fall Season - Pot of Gold Tournament!

Options

Comments

• Espiralado
    Espiralado Posts: 131 Level 3
    Options
    I'm neutral โ€“ I enjoy playing, but it's not a favorite feature... (what is your favorite feature?)

I'll answer in parts...

I think is that you're missing the simple point that ANY Gold Bars we have a chance to win is a big deal nowadays in this game!

?????????? It is precisely because gold bars are so valuable in the game that I wrote that this pot contest is not my favorite giving too few bars, and then I mentioned the double Candy Royale in which I got a lot more through it!

I didn't understand his irritation at this point if at no point did I say that I liked a championship better than one that doesn't award gold!

What I did is report that the prize for the pot of gold bars is small (the pot is 20 million) but each player can only get 45, it could be 120...

Are you talking about us scrolling down to levels that help us? Why would you have a problem with that? You can do the same thing! It's not cheating!

โ“๏ธโ“๏ธโ“๏ธโ“๏ธโ“๏ธโ“๏ธโ“๏ธโ“๏ธ What is that? Does it look like there's a mad magical mixer here spewing bombs all over the place?

all kidding aside... please could you show me where i mentioned that such a feat is cheating?? I don't know where you got that conclusion from, when I wrote "Angel Phase" I was referring precisely to the phases in which there is a wide range of sweets that are within the objective and when reporting my case in the blue balls championship I meant that I I THOUGHT that the 2nd place was using the "angel phase" repetition to get more blue candies and because I thought that i was trying do the same, to find out that no...

I didn't quite understand why you mentioned that repeating a level in order to collect more candies that are in the object is not cheating since nothing was said at any time that led to this or that suggested that it was cheating... (I even thanked you for the tip)! Does the word "tip" mean cheating? For me "tip" can mean help, assistance, advice, instruction, but never cheating or hacking... if for you "tip" means "cheating" it's not my fault after all, this place there's a ridiculous rule that forces everyone to use English and no one is obliged to have to foresee the "happenings" or "gaffes"/"inconveniences"/colloquial errors of the translator...

now I'm getting irritated. You don't seem to know the in and outs of this new King game. It's SO way different than it was years ago.

Does the out-of-control magic mixer strike again?

It didn't make the slightest sense... There is a term called "Angel Investor" which is people who inject money into a start-up company and believe in that idea and thus allow the first big boost of a start-up company even with the risk of not having a return , in the same way I nicknamed "angel stages" those stages of the game that can boost you A LOT in a challenge or contest! Now where is that cheating?? I don't have the slightest idea who the person who said that is and so far I haven't found him, if you find him, show him here so that we in the community can properly explain to him that there is no problem in using old phases already completed to complete a challenge...

Anyway, I didn't understand the reason for your "irritated" whatever that word means ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,878 Level 5
    Options
    I'm neutral โ€“ I enjoy playing, but it's not a favorite feature... (what is your favorite feature?)

More puzzle for the puzzle game. Cute!

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,375 Level 5
    Options
    Sweet! I love it! It's a fun and exciting challenge and the rewards are great

@Rhonda_L There is nothing wrong with your posts here, please continue to join us. You have a different personality and temper than us nerdy ones and express yourself differently, but your comments are just as valuable here as those from us "analysers". Also @Espiralado you are so like myself in trying to work out everything in its minutest literal detail and analysing everything word for word, I really do understand how you are thinking, but please try to understand how different others are in expressing themselves and try to read between the lines, which I know can be difficult. How often have I fallen foul of my way of literal interpretation of what someone has written! (Most notably my sisters, we have had some arguments...) You are both intelligent contributors to this community in my opinion.

Happy Labor Day!

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 540 Level 3
    edited September 2023
    Options

@christinewupp Okay, I read back and analyzed myself. Yeah, I guess I was harsh? But, really, why is this person posting gibberish and not seeming to want any help? It seemed to me at the time he knew everything and we knew nothing. That just p***"* me off. Sorry.

Did I delete the right post? ๐Ÿค”

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3
    Options
    It's okay, but there are some aspects that could be improved

I'm puzzled that only 0ne of the family accounts(5) has this fun event with UFO as part of the rewards.

Done for Cheryl's

Party Booster/gold bars in Part 2?

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,375 Level 5
    Options

You're right. Thanks. Let's now stick to the topic here in question. Though, we're just waiting now of course. Hope we all get the promised rewards.

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 540 Level 3
    edited September 2023
    Options

๐Ÿ‘ For some reason, I just got 10 GBs when I logged in. Too weird. Never got the 50 GBs that some people received a few weeks ago. ๐Ÿค” Everything is strange, anymore.

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 639 Level 3
    Options

I'm puzzled as well. None of the 3 family accounts have this event. I would ask why but it will be the same answer. Testing different accounts have different events.

• KyshA72
    KyshA72 Posts: 896 Level 3
    Options

Voted

Game id 5217847776

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3
    Options

It's official now, each share of the 20 million is 14 gold bars, 2less than the last round.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?