How is it possible that a person called him or herself Chiara with the Sams contest, wins over 1000

eik
eik Posts: 1 Newbie

How is it possible that a person ( called her/himself Chiara) wins 1000 points in several minutes at Sams contest?? I think this is cheating! Anybody?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,957 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting , the Game Team is aware and currently investigating this. Unfortunately we have no news yet but please keep making sure the game app is up to date so you don't miss out on anything 

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,598 Legend

That is very easy indeed. Firstly, I started playing this contest this morning, played one episode on a full win streak and got 1875 points in half an hour, that is how long it took me to play this episode (early 1100s levels), with a full win streak and at these easy levels. No cheating involved I promise. Remember that you get a huge number of points in this if you stay on the top win streak. And the top win streak also lets you pass levels much more quickly.

Secondly, the levels still all count while you are playing off line, and then update when you connect back to the internet. Therefore it can easily happen that a player will seemingly get all those points all of a sudden, when really it took them an hour or longer to amass them because they were not connected to the Internet. I hope this explains it for you. Sadly the game is not the same for all of us, and some of us play on easier levels and get easier boards than others, so it can be very hard to win this event. I suggest, if you are up against someone who is running away with it don't bother with Sam's Streak.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?