Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 3402 but an account with the name Willie keeps on showing on my game.It is now telling my that I should restart the game and not uninstall it this has been happening for quite some time.I don't want to lose my progress please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
First make sure the game is connected to Facebook or a King account . If you saved the game through Facebook or Kingdom, you can log into the game using that ID . Please check this page for more info
Here